INPROAFE carries out the substitution of an existing control cabinet in poor condition with a newly manufactured cabinet (replacing discontinued components), including the manufacture of electrical cabinets.
The aim is to provide a new cabinet with a high IP in order to prevent the entry of corrosive liquids and gases that damage the electrical components.
Summary of the work carried out.
- Design and manufacture of a new electrical cabinet, in accordance with the client’s requirements and replacing discontinued components.
- Identification and servicing of existing cables exiting the cabinet.
- Substitution of the existing cabinet with the new one, adapting the bench and cable ducts.
- Cable connections in the new cabinet.
- Testing to guarantee the correct functioning of the installation.