INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE ACT
In accordance with the provisions set forth in art. 10 of Law 34/2002 from 11 of July on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), we inform you of the following general information:
The domain http://www.inproafe.com/es/ henceforth “website” is registered in the name of INPROAFE, S.L., with tax identification number ESB70394036, and company address at RÚA CAPACHEIRA, PARCELA K-1/5 POLIG.I.VILAR DO COLO , 15500 – FENE (A Coruña); and registered in the Company Register at A CORUÑA Volume 3503, Section 8, Folio 91, Page 50632, first entry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to and/or use of the website http://www.inproafe.com/es/, attributes to the individual who does so the status of user, which entails their full acceptance without reservations from that moment on, of these present general conditions, as well as any specific conditions that may complement, modify or replace the general conditions related to specific services or contents of the website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening applicable law, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or in any such way that may harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the website’s contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs etc.), the following are prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification of the contents, unless you have authorisation from the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of THE OWNER or the legitimate owners of the rights.
- Use of the contents for any type of commercial or promotional purposes, other than those which are strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to the users or those normally used on Internet, providing they do not damage the website in any way.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
If it is deemed necessary, THE OWNER may, unilaterally and without prior warning, modify the structure and design of the website, or modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
The inclusion of any hyperlink between a web page and the website is subject to the following conditions:
- Full or partial reproduction of the services or contents of the website is not permitted.
- The web page with which the hyperlink is established must not contain any brand name, commercial name, company sign, logotype, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to the OWNER without prior explicit consent.
- Under no circumstance shall THE OWNER be held responsible for any contents or services made available to the public on the web page with which the hyperlink is made, or any information or statements made on that web page.
V. EXCLUSION FROM GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
THE OWNER does not give any guarantee nor accept any responsibility, in any event, for any damages of any nature that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance or effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
- The existence of a virus or malicious or harmful program in its contents.
- The user receiving, obtaining, storing, broadcasting or transferring the contents.
- Any illicit, negligent or fraudulent use of the website, its services or contents by the user which is contrary to these present terms and conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services offered by third parties and made available to users of the website.
- A third party’s failure to fulfil their obligations and commitments concerning services offered to users through this website.
The website and services are offered indefinitely. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website service or any of the services offered therein, under the same conditions as those stated in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present terms and conditions are regulated by Spanish law. INPROAFE, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals corresponding to the address of the user for any issues that may arise or legal actions that may be taken due to use of the website or any of its services or contents, and regarding the interpretation, application, fulfilment or non-fulfilment of the terms and conditions contained herein.
In the event that the user’s address is not in Spain, INPROAFE, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of FENE.
The user can configure their web browser so that they receive an on-screen warning when they receive cookies so they can prevent the cookies from being installed on their hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals on your browser for further information. In order to use the website, the user does not need to accept cookies from the website. However, in this case the user must register as a user for each of the services which require prior registration. Likewise, our servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name of the user. All of this information is registered on an activity file on the server which enables subsequent data processing in order to obtain statistical measurements which allow us to know the number of pages printed, the number of visits to our web site services etc.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the information society services act 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the right to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum time period of 10 days of communicating their wish via electronic mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.